We know that reliability and consistency of supply is vitally important.
We support our customers to manage production schedules through:
- Dedicated operations and logistics specialist managing demand planning (forecasting), order processing and fulfillment;
- Product warehousing with excess contingency stock levels;
- Geographically disparate suppliers with strong, long-established and trusted relationships (and in recent years we have added two further raw material suppliers across two continents);
Citriodiol® is non-hazardous for transport and is available in:
- 180kg open-top lacquer lined steel drums
- 25kg open-top HDPE plastic containers
- 200g & 500g samples (by request)
Minimum order quantities may apply.
|Substance type:||Naturally derived UVCB|
|INCI name:||Does not apply to biocides|
|HS Code:||3301 29|
Talk to a specialistWe can assist with your unique project requirements
Review technical information about our plant-based active and download a Technical Data Sheet.
Find out how Citrefine International can support end-to-end product commercialisation world-wide.
Learn how our extensive data sets and regulatory support enables rapid product registration/approval.
Scroll to top