We provide comprehensive end-to-end support and advice for your team
- New product conceptualisation and launch plan development
- Product development, formulation and manufacturing support
- Research, testing and regulatory expertise
In addition to supplying nature’s most effective natural insect repellent active, Citriodiol®, we provide a range of advisory and support services to help our customers manufacture and market insect repellents in new and existing markets.
Whether you simply need a natural plant-based active ingredient, require regulatory or technical support, or need access to proven pre-registered formulations, we are here to help. Citrefine International is a responsive, reliable and knowledgeable partner who will help bring the best possible product to market in an efficient and effective manner.
Off-the-shelf formulations – simply brand it and sell it!
Citrefine has a number of off-the-shelf formulations, using Citriodiol® as the active substance. These are available in different application types including sprays, bag on valve, a roll-on, lotions or sprayable emulsion.
- Faster route to market – no need to formulate or carry out efficacy testing
- Solutions for those that don’t have the expertise to formulate a product(s)
- Access to supplemental registrations – avoid the regulatory process
- Access to trusted manufacturers that can produce these formulations for you
From manufacturers and brand owners to formulators and agents, we work with a range of organisations and individuals with varying support requirements.
Talk to a specialistWe can assist with your unique project requirements
In-house laboratory and experienced scientists providing comprehensive research, product formulation development and testing support.
End-to-end product commercialisation, retailer engagement and consumer marketing support, including product development, jurisdiction specific labelling, differentiation and consumer messaging advice.
Dedicated research and regulatory affairs team facilitating fast and efficient product and ingredient registrations and approvals across multiple jurisdictions.
Scroll to top