We understand the importance of speed-to-market, and can support this objective through dedicated regulatory support for new product development and market launches.
Product registration and approval experts
Registering a new insect repellent product can be a daunting and lengthy process. Our experienced and dedicated regulatory support team can help you navigate this difficult process, providing guidance for product authorisation in multiple jurisdictions.
Our services include
- Access to data supporting the active substance (AS) Citriodiol®
- Access to data supporting our end user product formulations
- Information on jurisdiction specific regulatory frameworks
- Support & guidance with product authorisations/registrations
- Access to supplemental registrations for pre-existing formulations in various jurisdictions
- Assistance with classification and labelling
- Guidance on insect repellence by species
- Extensive expertise and support with EU BPR (Biocidal Product Regulations)
Citriodiol® has been reviewed and exceeded the highest standards, obtaining registration and end-use product approval from regulating agencies around the world.
Talk to a regulatory affairs specialistWe can assist with your unique project requirements
Review technical information about our plant-based active and download a Technical Data Sheet.
Find out how Citrefine International can support end-to-end product commercialisation world-wide.
Learn how our extensive data sets and regulatory support enables rapid product registration/approval.
Scroll to top