Despite a turbulent 18-months of global challenges, Citrefine has welcomed a number of company developments, including considerable team growth. Continue reading to hear our latest updates and more.
Over 25 years of nature’s most effective insect repellent
Our company heritage, built on uncompromising business values and ethics, is extremely important to us, having been operating for more than 25 years. Jacqueline Watson, our Managing Director, shares details on the history of our company and more below.
Natural, safe, effective
Produced by nature, backed by science and supported by data, you will have read a lot about our product, Citriodiol® – a naturally sourced active ingredient found in many insect repellents worldwide. But what is Citriodol®? What does it look like? Find out more in our video with George Parker, our Chief Scientific Officer – you also get to see our new laboratory in Leeds!
Our growing team
Following a robust performance over the last two years, we are pleased to share that our team has more than doubled since the start of 2020, welcoming team members across the business, including:
- Carolyn Keats, formerly of Tender Corporation, now Adventure Ready Brands, as Citrefine’s Asia and Latin America Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
- Matt Griffin as Head of Commercial, supporting Citrefine in its successful navigation of the challenges posed by Brexit and new projects development
- Samantha Stockdale as Operations Manager to enhance our key operational activities, including worldwide shipments, HR, Health & Safety and IT
- Victoria Ghetu, formerly of pest control product supplier, Pelsis, who now oversees Citrefine’s international business development in Europe, Africa and the Middle East (MEA)
- Mary Aiken-Wood, who has joined the team as a Scientific Officer and has a STEM background which encompasses roles with globally recognised pharmaceutical and green chemistry companies
- Olivia Kolasinski, who is reading Biology at the University of Leeds, has joined as our Sustainable Communications Intern for the year
Putting customers first
As well as working with international suppliers, we have a global customer base too, including customers across the European Union. Jacqueline recently shared her thoughts on navigating an international business post-Brexit in an article for Intelligent CXO magazine. You can read the piece here, which discusses successful business strategies and key learnings.
From seedling to Citriodiol®, we have worked to ensure that the creation of our natural active substance for insect repellents is as sustainable a process as possible. We recently spoke with Canadian publication, Happy Eco News, to tell them our story.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you manufacture and market naturally sourced insect repellents, please get in touch.
Scroll to top